NorCal Sports TV is proud to bring you a five day summer basketball camp that is years in the making!
Set in the beautiful foothills above Sonora, California, this camp will provide an unparalleled experience for our campers!
What will make this camp different:
- Overnight week-long camp set in the scenic California Foothills with meals and dorms included!
- An INDIVIDUAL camp, not a team camp. Each camper will be placed on a team with a coach for the week based on age & skill level.
- Only camp that will provide full game coverage to allow coaches to review film with players. Game film makes it possible for players to see areas they can improve their overall game. Games will be complete with play by play commentary by NCSTV crew members!
- 1:7 Coach to Player Ratio
- Opportunity to be taught and coached by top coaches and trainers from the NBA, College and High School ranks!
- Video evaluation for each camper to help campers evaluate and improve their overall game.
- High Level Fundamentals and Skill Training!
- Goal setting & success skills that will help campers grow on and off the court
- Game films available for players and parents to review anytime during and after camp!
- Reversible Camp Jersey for each camper!
- Multiple contests and awards daily!
- NBA-Combine type drills to help track player agility etc.
Why we chose the Sierra Outdoor School for our Camp?
The Sierra Outdoor School (RLC) is a self-contained facility owned and operated year round by Clovis Unified School District.
• Large indoor gymnasium with glass backboards.
• Five lighted outdoor courts for evening play and team practices.
• Spacious rooms for chalk-talks, videos and team meetings.
• Air-conditioned dorms to house campers.(Separate housing for coaches)
• Staff supervised dorms. Meals in spacious dining hall.
• Breathtaking views of the Mother Lode mountains create an amazing atmosphere to play and learn!